Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Upcoming Stops on the High School Football Tour

Due to other engagements, I will probably not be attending any football games for the next two weeks.

However, these are a few upcoming games I am considering attending:

9/18: Round Rock vs Stony Point

9/25: Austin High vs Bowie

10/2: Schertz Clemens vs Cibolo Steele

10/8: Round Rock Westwood vs Round Rock McNeil

10/16 Thorndale @ Thrall

10/16: Pflugerville vs Hendrickson

10/16: Georgetown vs East View

10/16: Vandegrift vs Cedar Park

10/23: Westlake vs Lake Travis

10/23: New Braunfels @ New Braunfels Canyon

Factors such as district standings and playoff impact will obviously influence my choice of games, especially toward the end of the season.

As you can see, I also like going to rivalry games.

If you have any suggestions for games in the Austin/San Antonio area that I should attend, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment